Sunday 12 February 2012

House. No, not the doctor.

I think everyone should get at least one chance in a lifetime to change something about their life. No matter how small. If we can do it better, we should be able to rewind, erase and start over.

If I got my chance, I have to say I'd do a complete makeover, or at least just go back in time and erase some people from my life and be good, be better, be the best to the ones that really matter. But since that's not really possible, I should probably pick one thing that I really can do something about. Something tangible.

I choose my house. My home. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that it doesn't contain nearly as much color as I'd like it to. I'd fill it with beautiful things, quirky things, old things, flowers, scents, laughter and joy. And I'd want it to reflect exactly the way I feel, which would be incredibly happy and peaceful. I know it sounds like I kinda wanna be Snow White and the only thing missing is the animals and a Evil Queen. Well, perhaps only the animals, if I think about it. The world is pretty full of evil queens :) Actually, the animal part can really be arranged if I do get my wish.

There are so many beautiful things in the world that are just waiting to be discovered. I've probably said it before, but I'll say it again: I'm a late bloomer. On the other hand, though, it doesn't matter how old you are when it comes to making your life the way you feel it should be, to make you happy.

So this is my quest. The perfect house. Perfect for me and my loved one(s) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment